CITADEL OF PRAISE CHURCH INTERNATIONAL (CPCI) OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
As we proclaim our Lord Jesus Christ as the head of The Church and as The Manifested Word;
- Is to save the lost souls by the preaching of the Word of God to all nations of the World, with simplicity and understanding, so that it may be applicable in our everyday life in a practical and an effective manner.
- Is changing our immediate world and all those with whom we come in contact, with the love of God that is in Christ Jesus.
- Is to build A Praising and Worshipping World.
- Is making an impact that cannot be erased on our World, with Love.
Our motto is based on Psalm 150:6
“Let everything that has breathe praise the Lord”
This is the statement of Bible Doctrine as believed and taught by the Citadel Of Praise Church International. This statement of faith has its source in the Bible and is in total agreement with the principles of the doctrines of Christ.
1. We believe that Jesus is the begotten son of God who came to this World in Human form and that He was crucified, died and was buried; on the third day He rose from the dead bodily and later ascended into Heaven, bodily where He remains at the right hand of God Almighty.(John 3:16, John 1:14, John 19:30-35, Acts 4:10, John 20:25-29, Luke 24:36-40, Ephesians 4:8, Romans 8:34)
2. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 1:1-4, John 10:30, Hebrews 1:1-5)
a) He was born of a virgin (Mathew 1:18-25, Luke 1:30-35)
b) He was conceived of the Holy Ghost (Mathew 1:18-25, Luke 1:30-35)
3. We believe that there is only one God eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost. (Ephesians 4:5-6, Genesis 1:26, Mathew 3:16-17)
4. We believe that after death, eternal life or death continues either in Heaven or in Hell. Where you will spend eternity is based on your decision to make Jesus Christ your personal Lord and Savior or not. (Hebrews 9:27, 1st John 5:11-12)
5. We believe in the rapture of the church when the dead in Christ Jesus will rise first and then those who are alive and remain(Those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior) will be caught up to meet Him in the air. (1st Thessalonians 4:16-17)
6. We believe that the Bible is infallible and was written by the inspiration of the Spirit of God Almighty. (2nd Timothy 3:16, 2nd Peter 1:20-21)
7. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus. (Acts 3:19, Luke 24:47, Ephesians 1:7)
8. We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides divine healing for the body (the restoration of health to those that believe that Jesus Christ is our healer and that by His stripes we are healed in totality), and the salvation for the soul of everyone that believes. (1st Peter 2:24, Acts 3:16, Acts 9:32-35)
9. We believe that when an individual receives the Holy Ghost, he receives divine enablement for Christian Service and Witness. (Acts 1:8, Acts 2:4, Acts 3:1-26, Acts 4:5-12)
10. We believe in the indwelling and baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues and prophecy. (Acts 2:1-4, Acts 19:6)
11. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost. (Romans 15:16, 1st Corinthians 6:11)
12. We believe in the final resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the former to eternal life and the later to eternal judgment. (Revelations 20:11-15, 1st Corinthians 15:12-23)
13. We believe that faith is acting on the Word of God. (James 1:22, James 2:18)
14. We believe in water baptism by immersion, in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. (Mathew 28:19, Acts 8:36-38)
15. We believe in the Lord’s Supper. (Mathew 26:26-28, Luke 22:19)
16. We believe in Power and authority in the name of Jesus Christ as the Son of God. (Mathew 28:18, Philippians 2:10-11)
17. We believe in representing Jesus Christ anywhere we go, in words and in works (Good moral behavior or conduct) (Colossians 3:23, 1st Peter 2:12, 15)
18. We believe in living a prosperous life (life in abundance) that Jesus Christ has given to His Church. (John 10:10b, 1st Timothy 6:17, Deut. 28:12)
19. We believe in worshipping and praising God with musical instrument. (Psalm 150:3-5)
20. We believe in giving alms to the poor, sick, homeless, orphans and others, regardless of their race, or colour. (Mathew 6:2-4, Mathew 25:34-40)
21. We believe that tithes and offerings should be freely given to your local church. And the local church is the place of your membership where God has called you to receive His Word on a consistent basis and to grow spiritually. (Malachi 3:10, Hebrew 10:25, Acts 20: 32)
22. We believe in loving one another just as Jesus Christ has loved us and gave His life for us. (John 13:34-35, John 15:13)
23. We believe in honoring our earthly parents, loving caring and bringing up our family in a Christian way. (Ephesians 6:1-3)