HE CARES MINISTRY OF CITADEL
This is the outreach arm of the ministry of our man of God Reverend Immanuel Chukwunonso Luke. HE (JESUS) CARES MINISTRY is a full-fledged faith-based non-governmental organisation dedicated to breaking the Cycle of Poverty by delivering a sustainable solution to the problem of urban and rural child poverty and the helpless men and women in the society like the sick and those that are in the prisons and detention camps and other physically challenged people(i.e: the helpless in the society).
We work to give the life of the helpless people in the World a meaning; we want them to forget that they were ever poor and give them a hope and a future.
We envision a world in which orphaned, deprived, excluded and vulnerable people live free of poverty and fulfill their God-given potential, thus becoming responsible and profitable to the society.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to:
• Identify orphaned and vulnerable children in families or households, and orphanages or related institutions who have become deprived, vulnerable and excluded as a result of poverty.
• Deliver sustainable and participatory interventions to them, their families or households, schools and orphanages or related institutions.
WE ORGANIZE SEASONAL PROGRAMS TAGGED CHRISTMAS @CITADEL AND EASTER @CITADEL EVERY CHRISTMAS AND EASTER SEASONS RESPECTIVELY. THROUGH THE CHRISTMAS @CITADEL PROGRAMS WE REACH OUT TO THE ORPHANS BY BRINGING THEM TO ENJOY FELLOWSHIP WITH US OR WE VISIT THEM, IN EITHER WAY WE LOAD THEM WITH THE WORD OF GOD, FOOD, MATERIALS, MONEY AND WE PRAY FOR THEM AND BLESS THEM.
AND THROUGH THE EASTER @CITADEL PROGRAM WE TAKE THE MINISTRY TO THE PRISONS AND THE DETENTION CAMPS BY VISITING THE INMATES AND HELPING THEM BOTH FINANCIALLY AND IN MANY OTHER WAY.
APART FROM THESE SPECIAL DAYS WE ALSO MINISTER TO THE THESE PEOPLE IN ANY DAY AS THE NEED MAY BE.
WE SEND FOOD TO THE PEOPLE WHO DON’T HAVE AND WE ARE AT ALERT ANY TIME OF THE DAY TO INTERVENE IN THE CASE OF ANY ONE WHO CALLS ON US FOR HELP, IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR DENOMINATIONS.
WE HAVE OUR REACH IN THREE CONTINENTS OF THE WORLD (ASIA, AFRICA, AND EUROPE)SO FAR AND STILL COUNTING.
OUR CORE VALUES
We understand and accept that:
- The key to sustainable and lasting change to the issues that affect people living in poverty is wrapped up in the Word of God.
- Change on the outside is preceded by change on the inside; therefore, a change of mental attitude leads to a change in physical circumstances.
- We must take actions that bring the deprived, excluded and vulnerable people in the world into a position that makes them drivers of their own change.